Your Local Heat Pump Specialists
If you’re experiencing issues with your heat pump, we’re here to help. Our team of highly skilled technicians specializes in diagnosing and repairing heat pump problems efficiently and effectively. With our extensive knowledge and experience, we can tackle any heat pump issue, from minor glitches to major breakdowns. At Aladdin Air Conditioning & Heating, we understand the importance of a properly functioning heat pump in maintaining a comfortable indoor environment throughout the year. Trust us to restore the performance and energy efficiency of your heat pump, ensuring optimal comfort and savings. Contact us today for reliable and professional heat pump repair services in Ventura County, CA.
Does Your Heat Pump Need Professional Repair Service?
When your heat pump stops working, it’s obvious that you need heat pump repair. However, there are also some less obvious indicators that you may need repairs to your system. Those include:
- The reading on your home’s thermostat doesn’t match up with how your home feels.
- Your system can’t keep up with your home comfort needs, meaning it may be taking too much time to heat up to the correct temperature.
- The system is working, but either the air flowing through the vents is not the right temperature or the air pressure is very low.
- Your heat pump won’t work in heat mode.
- You have high energy costs, despite the fact that you have not been using your system any more than usual.
- There are unusual sounds or smells coming from your heat pump.
- The compressor on your heat pump is frozen.
If you have noticed any of these things with your heat pump, you should have someone inspect your system. Aladdin can help — contact our team today!
Contact Aladdin AC online or call (805) 480-0327 in the San Fernando Valley or (805) 480-0327 in Ventura County for heat pump repair service!
Why Choose Aladdin as Your Trusted Heat Pump Partner?
- Our technicians have the knowledge and tools to accurately and quickly troubleshoot issues and make the relevant repairs, all in a timely, respectful manner.
- We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality service, and we’re known for our work hard to deliver the best in heat pump repairs at an affordable price.
- At Aladdin, we don’t believe it should cost you an arm and a leg to keep your home and your family comfortable and safe.
- We also invite you to check out our excellent reviews, industry awards, and special offers
SCHEDULE HEAT PUMP REPAIRS IN VENTURA COUNTY & THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY AREA
Aladdin Air Conditioning & Heating offers a full range of heating and cooling repair services throughout Ventura County and the San Fernando Valley. With over 30 years of experience in the area, we are experts when it comes to keeping homes in Southern California cozy.
For heat pump service at your Los Angeles-area home, contact Aladdin AC online or call (805) 480-0327 in the San Fernando Valley or (805) 480-0327 in Ventura County.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ON HEAT PUMP REPAIR
What is the average life expectancy of a heat pump?
Most older version heat pumps last an average of 15 years, though some start to show signs of wear and tear after a decade. Newer models can last up to 20 years. Aside from manufacturing quality, the number one determining factor for your heat pump’s life span is proper maintenance.
How will I know it’s time to replace my heat pump?
No matter the age of your heat pump, if it isn’t evenly heating or cooling your home after a few repairs, you’re probably better off replacing it rather than keep putting money into repairs. A new heat pump will likely provide better comfort for your home and offer significant energy cost savings.
If the heat pump is close to 10 years of age and major components like the reversing valve, compressor, outdoor coil, or accumulator go bad, you might also just want to replace it. Though replacing a major part like a compressor is somewhat less expensive than getting a new heat pump replacement, a newer unit will likely give you greater efficiency. You’ll also get a new warranty on the whole unit, not just the replacement part. If you’re facing a significant repair job for your heat pump, Aladdin AC can help you decide if a replacement is more desirable.
Can I repair my own heat pump?
We don’t recommend it, particularly in light of the associated dangers. First, heat pumps require a 240-volt circuit, which means you run the risk of electrocution or serious shock. With their solid-state circuit boards and sensors, HVAC systems today are also much more complicated to service. Installation must meet federal regulations such as the Clean Air Act, which prohibits the release of refrigerants into the atmosphere. You may have to comply with state and or local regulations as well. If your Ventura County or San Fernando Valley home’s heat pump needs repair, it’s best to call in a certified, licensed air conditioning service provider.
What kind of repairs do you offer for heat pumps?
Along with repairing major components such as compressors, coils, and reversing valves, we’ll also inspect your unit to find the source of other problems, including unusual noises like grinding, rattling, and squeaking.