If you have noticed an increase in allergens, illness, or respiratory problems with those living in your home, this could be due to poor indoor air quality. Aladdin Air Conditioning & Heating can help improve the air in your home.
Contact us to learn more about our indoor air quality services or call now to speak with an expert! We are based in Newbury Park and service the surrounding areas, including Ventura, Thousand Oaks, and Simi Valley!
You can also call (818) 697-8734 for our San Fernando Valley location or (805) 823-0951 for our Ventura branch.
Based in Newbury Park, Aladdin AC provides service throughout the Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Ventura, Camarillo, and beyond.
COMMON INDOOR AIR QUALITY PROBLEMS IN VENTURA & THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY
Many things can cause issues with your home’s indoor air quality. These can include:
- Excess Moisture – Too much moisture in your home can cause a build-up of mold in your home. Mold can cause allergies, an increase in respiratory infections, and other problems like headaches and nausea.
- Allergens, Dust, and Pet Dander – Allergens, whether they’re from outside sources, dust, or pet dander, can cause a myriad of problems with your health. These health issues may include headaches, dizziness, itchy eyes, coughing, sore throat, upper respiratory infections, and a decrease in your overall immunity. Getting yourself a good carpet cleaner that specifically can help clean up after pets can be helpful.
- Chemicals and Toxins – Furnishings, paint, cleaning products, and even the smoke from candles you burn can increase the level of toxins in your home. These toxins can range in less serious health issues like an increase in allergens to more permanent health issues that can be hard to reverse.
- Outside Contaminants – Including pollution and smoke from local fires can cause low-quality air inside your home. Regardless of the air quality index, indoor air quality systems can improve the air your breath.
The good news is that if you’re located in Ventura County or the San Fernando Valley, you can show these contaminants a map to the front door to leave your home! The team at Aladdin AC offers a range of Carrier® products that can help improve the air quality in your home.
To get lasting, top-notch solutions for your home’s indoor air quality issues, simply contact Aladdin AC online or call (818) 697-8734 in San Fernando Valley or (805) 823-0951 in Ventura.
INDOOR AIR QUALITY SOLUTIONS FOR VENTURA & SAN FERNANDO VALLEY HOMES
If you’re having trouble with your health or you suspect that the air quality in your home could improve, these Carrier HVAC products could make all the difference.
Whole-house dehumidifiers draw in moist air, condense the moisture into liquid, and remove it via a drain. The dry air is then pumped back into your home.
These systems can improve air quality and comfort by reducing the moisture in your home and, in turn, preventing the growth and buildup of mold and mildew. Without these health hazards circulating in your home’s air, you and your family can breathe easier.
A whole-house humidifier can help you achieve and maintain the right balance of humidity in your Ventura County home. These products can help you balance the moisture levels in your home and:
- Prevent or help with dry skin and dry nasal passages
- Improve air quality and reduce the risk of respiratory issues, like asthma attacks
- Enhance comfort levels in your home, no matter what season it is.
Air cleaner systems can enhance the quality of your indoor air by helping to reduce indoor toxins, like:
- Gasses emitted from items in your home, like paint or appliances
- Dust mites and pet dander
- Pollen and other allergens
- Chemicals from cleaning products
- And more!
That can mean cleaner air to breathe and a cleaner home!
Air purifiers with UV Technology, like the Carrier Infinity Air Purifier, provide cleaner, healthier air in homes by:
- Cycling air through the purifier’s filter, several times during a single cycle
- Blasting the air with an electrical charge that destroys the cell walls of the pathogens (including bacteria and viruses), making them inactive.
- Cycling clean air back into and through homes
Your HVAC or indoor air quality system’s air filter helps reduce the allergens and air pollutants in your home. Over time, the contaminants taken out of your air build up in the air filter, making it less effective at cleaning your air. That’s why it’s essential to change your system’s air filter every 2 to 3 months, so you can be confident it’s:
- Working efficiently
- Effectively removing allergens and pollutants from your air
- Keeping your home’s air clean
Contact Aladdin AC online to schedule an indoor air quality assessment in Ventura County or the San Fernando Valley area-or to schedule installation of one of our indoor air quality products!
SCHEDULE INDOOR AIR QUALITY SERVICE IN VENTURA COUNTY OR THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY AREA
Aladdin Air Conditioning & Heating is an independently owned HVAC company in the Ventura County area that offers a full range of heating and cooling services. We pride ourselves on providing high-quality, on-time service. Our skilled professional technicians have all been screened and assessed so that we know we’re sending only the best HVAC experts to your home.
Take the first step towards improving your home’s air quality by contacting Aladdin AC today!
You can also call (818) 697-8734 for our San Fernando Valley location or (805) 823-0951 for our Ventura County branch.