Are you thinking of adding an air purifier to your home? If so, you’re likely wondering how effective air purifiers are and if they’re worth the cost. Air purifier installation is a worthwhile investment for homeowners in Southern California, Ventura County, and the San Fernando Valley area. In this article, we’ll explain how air purifiers work, the benefits of installing an air purifier in your home, and the importance of hiring a professional to install your new air purifier.
Contact us online to discuss air purifier installation services with an Aladdin Air Conditioning & Heating team member.
What Are Air Purifiers?
As their name implies, air purifiers filter the air in your home to make it safer to breathe. Air purifiers have filters that trap large particles, like contaminants, in your air. Once the particles are trapped, they use purification technology to break down the particles or sterilize them. When the air exits your air purification system, it will significantly reduce contaminants, allergens, pollutants, and other things you don’t want to inhale.
Think that the air filters on your HVAC system can do the job? Think again. While HVAC systems only use air filters to improve air quality and protect your AC or heating unit. Air purifiers may use UV lights, activated carbon, HEPA filters, and other technology to clean your air more effectively. It’s worth investing in air purification systems if you want to breathe easier in your SoCal home.
Benefits of Air Purifiers in Southern California
There are many benefits to installing an air purifier in your Southern California home, such as:
- Reduced allergy symptoms: If someone in your home suffers from allergies, an air purifier can eliminate many of the allergens in the air that cause symptoms.
- Reduced odors: Air purifiers can reduce the smell of pets, smoke, and other unpleasant odors in your home.
- Asthma relief: If you or a family member has asthma, installing an air purifier can reduce contaminants in the air that trigger the condition.
- Less illness: Air purifiers can eliminate viruses and bacteria in your air, making sick days a less frequent occurrence for your family.
- Peace of mind: You’ll feel better knowing that the air your family breathes in daily is safe and clean.
- Less dusting: Your air purifier will trap dust particles in the air before they can land on surfaces, so you won’t spend as much time dusting your home.
Breathe safe, clean air and stay healthy by investing in an air purifier for your home. Contact Aladdin Air Conditioning & Heating to schedule an air purifier installation appointment.
Why Choose Aladdin Air Conditioning & Heating?
When you’re ready to get an air purifier for your home, you need to contact a professional who can install it properly. Aladdin Air Conditioning & Heating provides air purifier installation services for homeowners in Southern California, including the Ventura County and San Fernando Valley area. Our NATE-certified technicians receive monthly training, so you can rest assured that we’ll do the job right. Your comfort is our priority.
If you’re interested in air purifier installation services, contact us online today to set up an appointment with a member of our team.